Pre PDS2 Training
Excellence in Deer Stalker training and Wildlife Management
Pre PDS2 Training
If you are a less experienced stalker and have your PDS1 Certificate, then the need for some quality instruction as well as the opportunity to practice your skills under field conditions is vitally important.
Looking from every angle, Jelen PWS were able to identify, write and implement the Pre-PDS2 course.
The successful Pre-PDS2 training course, apart from providing valuable field-based experience under natural field conditions, will allow you to gauge whether you are ready for PDS Level 2.
The one-day course is run at any time of the year, during which our qualified instructor and Approved Verifier will spend the day going through exactly what is expected from you during your PDS2 witnessing sessions. It is a chance for you to ask questions and discuss the many variable scenarios that may emerge during your PDS2 assessments.
As with all Jelen PWS courses, the PDS2 Initiative is covered by our 100% Money Back Guarantee
The course syllabus is entirely flexible and is structured to deliver the specific elements that you feel you are least comfortable with. The course can include, but is not limited to the following:
- An introduction to PDS2, what it means to you and how it will unfold
- Your Logbook, what you need to do and what your AV will need to do
- Your Approved Verifier (AV) and what he/she will be looking for from you
- What you can expect from the AV, and what you should look for in an AV
- Practical stalking for Roe, Fallow, Sika or Muntjac deer in beautiful surroundings
- Deer carcass management, gralloching tips and inspection techniques
- Recording your culls and how to complete your PDS2 Logbook.
2023 Course Dates Available
No qualification required
Eligibility for the course
Anyone can take this course